Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Upcoming posts & other assorted fodder :)

We're all trying to be very productive today :)
Happy Tuesday everyone! This is another day bordering on leaving me breathless because it's so busy, but I'm squeezing in a quick post since that makes me feel grounded and generally more sane. :) I'm also sipping tea, which helps.

The main reason for the craziness is a series of job searches going on concurrently here at work. They are all higher level searches, and I'm on the committee for one of the positions. I like being on search committees. They usually involve fun dinners, but these are internal searches, so no budget for food and drinks this time. :0 But it's interesting all the same. My committee held interviews all yesterday afternoon, and this afternoon will be the same. Another committee is having their candidates conduct presentations in the late mornings, so those were yesterday, today, and then tomorrow, and I want to attend them all, since this will be the person in charge of supervising my own position. So, it's been very time consuming. But I've been arming myself with coffee and cookies to keep me alert, so all is well. :)

I just wanted to mention that there is some interesting fodder upcoming on this blog. *beams* Tomorrow is the October installment of the Catholic Book Club, so tune in for an interesting book review on devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Check out the right sidebar for the upcoming books in November and December (both Catholic fiction), and I have some fascinating books on the way that I will also be reviewing interspersed in there as I get through them, one Catholic non-fiction, and one Catholic historical fiction. Huzzah! Great stuff.

Thursday is our saint spotlight day, The Church Triumphant series, and I look forward to those posts so dearly! Friday of course is 7 Quick Takes, and I'll have my usual assortment of dance news, kid stuff, book recommendations, and crafty updates. I should come up with an official format for those, shouldn't I? Hum...

*plots*

We'll see, I'll keep you posted. :) But I'd better go, since I have to eat my lunch ridiculously early in order to conform to today's interview schedule. You'll hear from me tomorrow afternoon with my review of Sacred Fire. Until then!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog, Tiffany! You always have interesting and uplifting posts. Thank you for all of the work you put into this space. It is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Catherine! It makes me so happy to know this. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one, and I will respond to each one personally!